Stirling Karlsen & Associates are with RE/MAX House of Real Estate. RE/MAX agents are highly committed to their careers and also to their clients.
Abilities and experience matter. You want someone with experience, education and a proven track record of successful closings. Stirling is an experienced, professional RE/MAX Associate and can guide you through each step of the process. Stirling’s team can help resolve any issues that may come up and during your experience as either a home buyer or a home seller. No other company in the industry compares to the knowledge and training available to RE/MAX associates. This is exactly why Stirling chose to join RE/MAX so that he could learn from and eventually become one of the most effective and helpful agents to each of his clients as possible!
Here are some Fun Facts about Remax:
- RE/MAX leads in market share in over 99 markets across Canada.
- RE/MAX sells one of every three homes in Canada.
- Listings will appear in over 70 countries and in 30 languages on globalremax.com
- RE/MAX drives traffic to your listing through online, television, and outdoor advertising.
- More people recognize RE/MAX as brand leader in real estate than any other company.
In addition to helping the community, Stirling has been supporting Habitat for Humanity. A non-profit organization, HFH helps by building or renovating simple, decent houses in partnership with those in need. For information on Habitat for Humanity, please click here.
The realty industry is largely based on client loyalty and referrals. Stirling would not be here today without the support of many families and friends. We appreciate and thank all of our clients and we try to do this by hosting an Annual Client Appreciation Party and also by giving and supporting the Ronald McDonald House and the Calgary Food Bank.